Thursday, June 24, 2010

Is It Thursday Already?


One day without the internet at my house and I've lost my shit completely. I didn't have gas either yesterday, which led to hours in bed thinking about everything I should be doing. I'm at the library today; the plan: to just do everything that I think I should be doing. I get frustrated, though; this isn't me, I say, this is really something that I want to do, but again, I have to ask, is there a difference. Shouldn't I want to be doing the things I should be doing. This might not make sense without specifics, so I'll use the case of my internship. I got the internship because it was something I wanted, but now it's become something I don't do but should be. I'm lazy. No more laziness.



I Put a Spell on You – Nina Simone

I love my daisies, my friends. They're mine.

2 comments:

makingthechoice said...

Nina!

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming! I like the layout of this blog. It's simple, chic, and trés classy. Also, according to my blahg, I had the most traffic in weeks from your site. Thanks?

Keith said...

Haha nice! I'm glad. I blog-rolled you. It's supposed to help with traffic. I don't know why, but I want the world to read my pointless daily rants.

And your blog is b-e-a-utiful.

Post a Comment